- The priory - Romanesque church, Renaissance residence and outbuildings. You will learn about the various lives of this building, successively a Gallo-Roman villa, necropolis, priory and farm.
- The museum details and showcases the culture of Haute-Provence past and present. As well as recounting the history of rural life, the collection includes photographs and contemporary works. The temporary exhibitions change annually.
- The gardens are a fragrant, aromatic journey through all the different uses for plants, in cookery, medicine, craft and even magic. Stroll among the 1,700 plant species growing in the medieval garden, popular garden, fragrance garden and modern garden.
- Services: book and souvenir shop, plant shop, drink and snack vending machines and picnic tables.
Visitors with disabilities
- Parts of the paths to the gardens are accessible for people with reduced mobility. The calade courtyard and the interior of the priory are not.
- The Salagon through the ages exhibition includes models of the priory which are accessible for blind and visually impaired visitors (on request).
- Group visits can be arranged (special schools)
- Reduced entry: €5